On Monday I got a facebook message from Charisse asking me how busy I was this week and if I could possibly do her a favor. The favor? Make a dozen or 6 "pairs" of booby cupcakes! Some friends of hers here in Coldwater were getting mammograms this afternoon and since she couldn't be here with them, she wanted to have a treat waiting for them at the hospital! What a sweet friend!
I admit...at first I thought, "How the heck do you make a booby cupcake?"
Then I turned to my faithful, trusty friend, Google! Google showed me many forms of booby cupcakes, for a multitude of causes. And I decided that I was definitely up for the challenge, so I asked her when and where they needed to be.
So, here they are in all their glory!



Here's to the ta ta's!!
These are so great, Sara! Makes me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteI am sitting here totally LMBO! What a GREAT idea!!
ReplyDeleteI love the sentiment behind the cakes! And, the cakes are so cool! I happened to be in the "instigators" beauty chair when she "bullied" her friends into making the appointment for all of them to do the mammos. Such a cool idea to "celebrate" with the cutest cakes!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! You are all kinds of talented!
ReplyDeleteThose are great!! I'm sure the girls loved them!!
ReplyDelete