11/28/09

Thanksgiving

IMG_8522 edit

My little Turkeys in their turkey shirts!

We had a fantastic thanksgiving! After sleeping in and having warm biscuits for breakfast, we dressed and the kids stayed at Grandma's while I did some shopping at Duckwalls 20% off sale. Then we went to Janis and Jerry's {my step-aunt and uncle} for dinner. It is always delicious and wonderful!

Turkey
Ham
Dressing
Mashed Potatoes
Noodles
Gravy
Corn
Green Bean Casserole
Broccoli & Cauliflower
Seven layer salad {and yes I did eat some this year!}
Jello salad
Deviled Eggs
Relish tray
HOMEMADE ROLLS!!!!

IMG_8518

And after we are finished stuffing our faces with this, we move on to the pies and desserts. I don't eat pie, so I am not sure of all the flavors, but I do know that everyone raved about them.

I am ashamed that I don't have more pictures to show you...but I am going to blame it on the nice weather. I spent more time outside enjoying the warm day.

In the afternoon we went out to the ranch and Westynn got to meet his Great Grandma Stapleton for the first time. And his Aunt Sharon and Uncle Roy. They couldn't believe how big he is...and they think he looks like Preston!

IMG_8530

Preston spent some time working on his bow-hunting before Jeremy took off to go deer hunting.

IMG_8534

All in all it was a great day! We spent Friday getting out our Christmas decorations and putting most of them up. I will try and get that post up tomorrow, but not promises.

And since Westynn missed his post on Wednesday, here is his picture!

westynn wednesday 11-26

No comments: