12/12/09

Dec 12 - Movies or Shows

Did your family have any must-watch shows as you were growing up?
Write about your favorite holiday movies or shows.


I LOVE this movie.  Elf.  Have you seen it?  If not, you should!!!  HIL.A.RIOUS!!! 

"Why you smilin' like that?"
"I like smiling.  Smiling's my favorite!"


"SSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAA!!!"

OMG, Santa here?

I know him.

I know him!"

Go, watch this movie and have a good laugh!

"Strange, isn't it?
Each man's life touches so many other lives.
When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole,
doesn't he?"
- Clarence from It's a Wondeful Life

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's A Wonderful Life. Best movie of all time. I even forget it's a Christmas movie.

I used to watch this every year with my dad.

Now Brian and the kids watch it with me. Although none of them love it near as much as I do.

I watch "Big Jake" - "Sons of Katie Elder" - "Rooster Cogburn" - and a dozen other John Wayne westerns all year long. They can watch this movie with me once a year. And they can pretend to like it.

Traci

Anonymous said...

I like your thinking Traci!

I have to agree with you Sara: Elf is awesome! Even Addison knows the best part if when he jumps on the Christmas tree. We laugh and laugh.

Next time I will have to watch It's A Wonderful Life with you Traci. Sad to say I have never seen it.

Meg

Becky said...

One of my favorite things to do is to curl up with popcorn and hot chocolate with my little men and watch Polar Express. It's so magical. I also love The Santa Clause. =)