12/19/09

Dec 19 - Inherited Item

Write about an object or holiday item that you inherited.
IMG_8939

Technically I don't have any gifts that have been inherited.  I do have one Christmas decoration that was given to my by my Grandma Betty, and I know it was hers first, but that is as much of the story as I know.  {guess I need to find out more about this!}

I know that part of the reason she gave it to  me is because this Santa is musical and she gave me music boxes each birthday and Christmas while I was growing up.

It's cute and I like it!

There are some little elves at  mom's house that I have laid claim to.  Maybe I will get around to writing about them this year...if I can remember to take a picture!










"Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.  To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.  To all, charity.  To every
child, a good example.  To yourself, respect."
- Oren Arnold

No comments: