2/2/11

Fastest Thing on Two (?) Wheels

I am just going to warn you now. DO NOT take a drink of coffee or your favorite soda then push play on this video. You will shoot it out your nose!

I can't believe that I forgot about this video (and several others)! But after the holidays we just got back into our normal routine.

You should really be grateful that we had a snow day yesterday and I was browsing my folders looking for some cute material for some new picture frames. Otherwise, this might not have seen the light of this blog.

Go ahead, push play now! Oh, turn on your speakers because Preston's mom and Aunt Janelle are what make this so funny!



So, here's the deal. Uncle Jeff got this motorcycle for Jace. Problem was it didn't have any training wheels and Jace still needed them. So, when they came home for Christmas, Jeff brought the bike and proceeded to spend a day making these "bad-ass" training wheels for it. Aunt Janelle told him, "make sure he can't tip over." And Jeff did just that!!

This video is actually the second time Preston had been on the bike. OBVIOUSLY he was feeling over-confident in his ability to drive the beast! I can NOT believe that I just stood there and video taped him while it looked like he could quite possibly hurt himself...or someone else.

Paralyzed by fear...and hilarity! That's my story and I am sticking with it!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I can't view it for some reason. Says it's a private video?

Sara said...

Becky, I tried putting in a new link. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.