5/4/11

Snapshots of April

Here's a few of my favorite candid shots from April that haven't made it to the blog yet.

This is his new thing when I bust out the camera..."Eese!"  The photographer in me cringes...the momma in me melts!
IMG_4358

Can't let Westynn have ALL the fun!
IMG_4359

Hmmm, I just ate 17 hot wings?  Wonder if that's why I feel funny?
IMG_4365
A closer look at that pile of wings...this makes me smile every time I look at it.  Only a mom could find anything remotely interesting about this picture.  BUT it is SO Preston!
IMG_4363
 "NO!"  Finally he talks...too bad this has to be his favorite phrase.  I believe he was directing this "no" at the dogs.  {the green stuff ALL OVER him is the new colored bubbles from Crayola...don't worry they are washable and my kids loved them.}
IMG_4392

Mark. Set. Go!!  Westynn is finally big and brave enough to go down the big slide....WHEEEEE!!
IMG_4395

Cambree finished up Gymnastics/Cheer at the end of the month.  She made LOTS of improvements this year.  It makes me a little sad to think that she will be "graduating" up to the next class.  She deserves it though...she's great!
IMG_4641

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my! These make his daycare provider melt just a little bit too. The NO one makes me smile!
Look at Cambree! She's really grown up a lot this year!

Melissa said...

I have to agree...the NO picture is my favorite. It wouldn't even need a caption and any mom would know what he is saying. Love it!

Melanie said...

Hmmm. .is Westyn going to be a ham?? And. .I hope that Preston slows down on the groceries. .or you will have to dip into the savings acct to keep him fed!!