6/30/11

Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest?



If you haven't, then you have been missing out!! Especially, if you are a lover of browsing the internet for great ideas...Like I AM!  I admit it.  I could easily live without television, but the minute you take away my ability to browse the internet, I will have to enter extensive rehab!

The WWW is where I go when I need an idea or inspiration for a project or a party.  I USED to have my bookmarks clogged with sites that I wanted to remember...some of them bookmarked just for one thing.  And my hard drive was getting bogged down with images I had saved, but then couldn't remember where I saved them from.


 has changed ALL that!

Pinterest is one of those "why didn't I think of that" things.  It is simply a place where you "Pin" your images/websites to and it does all of the saving and remembering for you.  The best part is that you can organize your pins onto "boards" to help keep them organized.  I currently have 20 boards!  That sounds like a lot, but I have a separate board for each of the rooms in the new house, so I can keep them super organized.

Now I just "pin" an image to one of my boards and Pinterest automatically connects the picture with the website it came from.  So now when I have something to share with you on the good ol' blog, I can!  Because Pinterest will tell me where the source is!!  YAY for better blogging!

Here's a screen shot of  one of my boards, "Favorite Places and Spaces."

If you look closely, you will see that I even have 2 tabs of Pinterest going!  I LOVE it that much!

You do need to have an invitation to join.  I don't know why, but I would be MORE than ecstatic to send you one.  Just leave me a comment with your email address and I will get you on your way to your own Pinterest addiction.

All of my boards can be found on My Pinterest page.  Click the link and see what fun I have been having!  If you join Pinterest, you can even become a follower of my boards and see all the new things I pin...and I pin Daily!!

1 comment:

ragtime4361 said...

Looked thru some of your favorite spaces board. Your mud room, with the cubbies. Corey & Mandy have kind of the same layout: one for each family member & a spare. But the top cubbie has a door; the "locker" has a door; and the shoe thing is a deep drawer, rather than shelves. And, the family uses them, & you can walk from garage into the house & not see any of the disorganization like the book bags, etc! Of course, the doors are beautifully done in distressed alderwood & the pulls are full length of the door or drawer. Kind of a twisted deal.
Pretty entryway for them!
Really hope tomorrow is the beginning of a better month for you!