9/21/08

Coming soon...

to this blog is ..........


VIDEO BLOGGING!


I am so excited! Ever since the introduction of the Flip hand held video camcorder, I have wanted one. My kids do stuff that I would love to have on video, but getting out the old camcorder just isn't very efficient. By the time I get it out, the moment is over. Plus it is old enough that it's not digital, bummer!


Anyways, I saw a video post on another blog and thought it was a great! It was so much better than just reading about the event! So yesterday I was home alone, without children, channel surfing when I paused a moment on QVC and guess what they had on! This


It's even pink! I just couldn't resist ordering it, since it came with a 2 gig memory card and was way cheaper than I had seen elsewhere on the internet. Unfortunately I was a little too late ordering and they had to put me on advance order. Which means I have to wait until October 24th to get this little gem, but I am super excited! I am already making a mental list of the things I want to video blog!

Now, those of you who are able need to come to our City wide garage sale on October 4th and purchase things from our garage/moving sale, so that I can pay for this bad boy! The sale will be at mom's and we are going to have a TON of stuff! I am getting rid of everything that didn't pass the like/love test! I only kept the things I love and the stuff I simply liked, well it's at mom's waiting on someone to come along who will love it! I am even getting rid of all my kids clothes, excess toys, baby gear, etc.! I know, this is probably a bad idea, but it's what I feel is the right thing to do for now. There is also going to be lots of home decor items, dishes, mom has a chair she wants to sell....anyways, come and support my future video blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it is a good idea or a crazy idea to have a garage sale the day before you move. Either way, you are going to have a full, full next two weeks. I will be thinking of you!

Traci

Melissa said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! And I love the fact that it is PINK! :)