9/19/08

Parades & Outdoor fun

The sweet smell of victory was ours this afternoon as we took second place in the vehicle category of our homecoming parade. This is great considering that I came up with the idea last night at 9:30. Preston and I were trying to think of something we could do, using things we already had at home. I realized that everyone had some type of camo clothing and we of course have enough deer antlers to start our own business selling them. "Hunting down a T-Wolf Victory" became our slogan! The kids had a great time and I felt like we had a lesson in participation and school spirit! We even made $5, which made our profit $4.05 (we had to spend .95 to get the posterboard!)
Several people asked me if I sewed the lace on CJ's camo, and even though I do own a sewing machine now, no I did not. Grandma Betty bought them for her and she is finally big enough to wear them!
---------------------------------------------------------
One thing we love about fall is the weather! Much like spring we are back outside, most of the time half dressed, soaking up the sunshine. The kids love the trampoline!



This next picture is CJ's baby. She sat here the whole time the kids jumped. When I asked Cambree why she was in the booster in the back of the gator, she replied, "She in her carseat." Smart girl! Too bad baby wasn't buckled in! Fortunately, no accidents occurred and she made it back in safely!

Have a great weekend and create some outdoor fun of your own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute, clever float lady!
Also, having the kids in the parade means they aren't picking up quite so much candy being thrown from others, right? Or did everyone just give your kids what they had left at the end?
Traci