9/17/08

Paint Party

If any of you are still reading my blog, I am having a paint party at our new house September 27th. We are aiming to move on Oct 5th and in order to do that we need to get a TON of stuff done in a week. There will be food, drink and supplies. All you need to do is show up in your painting clothes! Call or email me and I will send you more details!



Also, as mentioned above we are aiming for a move in date of Oct 5th and would gladly accept any help offered that day as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I love this picture I got awhile back of Cambree wearing her bracelet! I should have blogged earlier, because I don't remember the occassion, but I think it was a day that she wanted to wear a dress and have her hair done. I took full advantage of it, because those days don't happen too often! Only wish her little fingernails had been painted because I love that! We painted them the other day and she picked out different colors for her fingers and toes. What a funny girl!






3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is an awesome pic. She is so funny! A tom boy at one moment and a princess at another. It makes me :) !

Anonymous said...

Of course we are still reading, we just don't always have enough time to comment ... or we are reading at work and would hate to time and date stamp a comment that showed we weren't being productive on the time clock!

CJs picture is adorable. Did you make that bracelet?

Traci

Anonymous said...

this would be cute on a huge poster print...she is always a princess to me.....