Preston, I love you more than you will ever know! You bring so much joy to my life, every single day and I couldn't imagine life without you in it. You are growing incredibly fast and I feel that, even though you are still a little boy, our time together is fading too quickly. I love your snuggles, your giggles and the way your imagination works! Right now you want to be a truck driver and if that is what makes you happy when you get older, then that's what I want you to do. You have also mentioned being in the army and being a fire fighter. Could you maybe pick something less risky to make your momma feel better? Whatever you choose to do in life I will be there to support you and stand behind you. You make me proud to be your mother and I hope you always remember how much I love you and how happy you have made me. Have fun today at the OU football game and we are going to have a Dyno-mite time next weekend at your birthday party!
▼
10/18/08
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!
I can't believe that 5 years has passed so quickly! Today Preston turns 5 and it makes me just a l ittle sad to see him growing up so fast. When I do the math, he is half way to 10 and one quarter of the way to 20! Before I know it he will be off to college, getting married and providing me with grandchildren. Can't believe he was once this small!



Happy Birthday Preston! Sara, you and Jeremy are doing a fantastic job raising your kids. I am proud of YOU!
ReplyDeleteTraci
It was great to see you on your B-Day Mr. P! We had so much fun! Can't wait to see you next Saturday!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Melissa & Harper