Papa passed away early this morning ~ We miss him already!
Papa this past June at his 84th birthday will most of his great-grandkids.
Jesse, Jerra, Papa, Janis, Rodney Papa last June at this 83rd birthday. Papa & Cambree on Easter 2006. Papa, we hope your reunion with Gram is an incredible celebration! We miss you both and can't wait to see you again one day.
Sorry to hear about your loss. But I'm sure that he is in a much better place. I'm sure that you are glad to have the picture of him with Cambree. She will be glad to have that when she is older.
Sorry to hear about your loss. But I'm sure that he is in a much better place. I'm sure that you are glad to have the picture of him with Cambree. She will be glad to have that when she is older.
ReplyDeleteMeg