12/29/08

12th day of Christmas

Santa reactions!



There is something absolutely magical about seeing Christmas through the eyes of your own children! This has been the best Christmas morning by far! Both kids are big enough to open their presents by themselves and they can say the cutest things. I have a whole post of the cute things they said on Christmas morning, but it will have to wait. Jeremy needs the computer to work and I promised just to get caught up and then let him have it.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year! I know that I am ready for 2008 to be over and to look toward the future in 2009! Let's be thinking about what we want to accomplish in '09 and maybe some of you will even share! I am thinking I am going to break mine up into monthly "goals" instead of a bunch of resolutions I won't keep anyways!
Okay, so that was a very interesting 12 days of Christmas and I can't wait to see how the mini album turns out. I also took a bunch of pictures of all the food my mom fixed on Christmas day and have to say that I got some fabulous shots. I am thinking a little mini album about food would be good....especially since I got the cutest little ones 1/2 off!

No comments: