8/3/09

Big Fat Momma Belly

That's what Cambree says every time she walks by me AND she pokes me right in the belly! She is such a stinker!

And because I know everyone is just dying to know how BIG I am, Preston snapped these pictures of me Saturday morning before the parade.

IMG_6679

IMG_6683

IMG_6685

It was really cute having him take my picture, because once he figured out how to do it, he just kept shooting! There is an entire sequence of pictures of me walking up to him to confiscate his camera. The last one is right before I got to him....the whole thing makes me smile every time I look at it! And remembering him giggle the whole time! I love that I have no head in any of them!!!!

Here's the kiddos posing for Grandma before we headed off to the parade!

IMG_6668

I know I am partial, but these two are just ADORABLE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures of you and your baby belly! I can just see it playing out in my head. We are excited to meet the new baby! :)
Meg

mom said...

Love the photos....my favorite is the one with sunglasses....they are the cutest kids EVER!!!