8/30/09

Great weekend

IMG_7163

We had a great weekend! My dad and his wife, Jennifer came up from Oklahoma to visit us and we just had a relaxing, good time.

Saturday morning before they got here, the kids, Jeremy and I walked to the park to enjoy the cool weather {and Jeremy thought that hanging upside down from the monkey bars would help his ailing back}

IMG_7118

Isn't he a trooper to let me take this photo and then post it on my blog?! When he asked if we wanted to go to the park so he could do this, I replied, "Of course I do. To photograph it and post it on my blog!" There wasn't much objection, so his back must have really been hurting!

IMG_7126

Westynn seemed to enjoy his first trip to the park! He just slept right through it all. And I hate to admit it, but the hot weather and the pregnancy had kept the big kids from the park for far too long. It was quite obvious they were glad to be able to climb and slide again!

IMG_7123

IMG_7132

Besides our park escapade, we played dress up and P & C gave us a fashion show!

{This face is totally fake...it wasn't painful at all, she was being silly}
dres up

I just love this "DIVA" look on her face while she was walking down the runway!
dres up

A little blurry, but a great one of Preston rockin' the runway! His wife/kids will enjoy this one day!
dres up

Today we are just chillin' at the ranch. Well four of us are. Jeremy is working of course because he can only have one relaxing, good time day in about 5 years. But tomorrow it is back to school and back to our new routine. Can't wait to see what adventures we have this week.

No comments: