10/13/09

Receiving & Creating

IMG_7932

On Sunday, after church, our church family gave Westynn a small, but fantastic shower. It followed a wonderful meal of lasagna, salad and bread.

IMG_7950

Westynn got some cute new clothes, a few books, some $$ and most importantly a highchair! I am so excited because I am already counting down the days until he is on solid foods!

IMG_7960

I was also busy over the weekend finishing up some children's aprons. A friend requested these for Christmas presents for a few lucky girls in her family and I had such a wonderful time making them and I think they turned out pretty darn cute. They are in the mail Traci, you should be getting them soon!

Here's Cambree modeling them for me...

IMG_7958

IMG_7953

And one last thing before I head out for the night.

Yesterday Preston and Cambree were "wonely" so they called Grandma and Papa to come over and see them. I happened to be in the middle of making a cake at the time and when I finished icing it, Cambree wanted Papa to come see it and if he wanted a piece. Low and behold, when I looked around the corner this is what I saw.

IMG_7968

They were licking the icing from the bowl and spatula! All before supper...but Cambree was having so much fun and I love that Papa is sporting her Bass Pro cap!

IMG_7969

BUSTED!

IMG_7970

IMG_7967

Tomorrow is Wednesdays With Westynn...and I will gladly be taking suggestions for photo ops, because I am already running short of ideas. {Saturdays were so much easier!}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your aprons are TOO cute! I would love to have some for Christmas presents! How much do you charge for adult aprons?

mom said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE....

Anonymous said...

Excited to get the aprons ~ they look super cute! I can't believe I already have some Christmas gifts! I am the perpetual Dodge City Walmart on December 23rd shopper. What else do you make? I could keep shopping with you ...

Traci