1/12/10

Sing-a-long!

IMG_8703

Yes, these pictures are over a month old and I still haven't blogged about them. But with all my December holiday posts, I just didn't get around to doing it.

This was Preston's first school program and I was so excited for it. He had been practicing his favorite song for weeks around the house.

IMG_8689

What we didn't know was that his favorite song had choreography that involved these cute red and green mittens! It was the cutest song I have seen. Here's some of the lyrics

Tell me the colors of Christmas.
Red & Green
Red & Green
Tell me the colors of Christmas.
Holly & Ivy and Berries & Boughs.

They turned their hands from red to green on the "Red & Green" lyrics. It was ADORABLE!

IMG_8687

They sang 3 songs only had about 10 minutes of the program, but in my opinion it was the BEST part!

No comments: