5/25/10

Play Day

Today was Preston's first Play Day at school and boy did we have a GREAT time!  Preston got a first place ribbon in the football throw, second in the standing long jump and third in the 75 meter dash (or the medium race as the kindergartners all told their parents!).  He had a BLAST and was very excited about how well he did.  I was extremely proud of him.  Not only did he do a great job physically, but he was a great sport too, always being proud of his classmates when he wasn't in first place.  Here's a few pics from the day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara! I am so proud of you. You continue to allow me to keep my faith in humanity (okay, that might be pushing it a little).

I stalk your blog, because that seems to be the only way we are in communication for, oh, let's say the last 18 months. I checked yesterday and no new posts.

Today I see a 77 pic photo album on Facebook. I thought, wow! Sara posted 77 pics of play day on facebook BEFORE she blogged about it. She truly is a Facebook convert now. She was a Facebook holdout for so long, and now ...

But wait! Before I make a smart comment about it, I'll just check her blog quickly. And there! A new post w/play day pics.

You make me smile. Keep blogging, we love it and you are creating an incredible lifetime of memories for generations to come. Wouldn't it be great to be able to look into our grandmother's daily lives a little? One day your grandchildren will.

Happy day,
Traci

Rhonda said...

Looks like y'all had a LOT of fun! :)