11/11/10

WEPAC

if you want to know more about WEPAC...what it is, what they do...go here.  you should plan to attend next year...it was AWESOME!!

this was girl's night out for me and Cambree.  we had the best time!  she may be a daddy's girl, but we can still have a lot of fun together when it is just the two of us.

me and cambree jane...waiting in line to go to our seats!
DSCN0215
cambree and her friend, molly...who both had side ponytails and flowers...totally coincidental!
DSCN0229
grandma robin was there too!
DSCN0235
yay for girl shots!  thanks derek for taking this for us...do we all look alike or what?  well cambree, my dear, at least you know what you will look like at 29 and 50!!  pretty amazing, if i do say so myself.  i hope i am as pretty as my mom when i am her age.
DSCN0218

great time with great people, all for a great cause...mark you calendars now for WEPAC Hoops for Hope 2011!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the picture of you three girls!! I was impressed by the activity going on that night!! Looked like a great time!

Melissa said...

Sounds like you all had a FUN girl's night out. I love the 3 generations pic! One to treasure!!!

Rhonda said...

Looks like it was a good evening - enjoyed the pictures!