10/31/12

Lot's going on

Seems like I have been on a hiatus the last few months.  But, even though the blog has been a little neglected, life has been happening.

And, happening FAST!!

Every time I think about what a great blog post some event or activity or picture would make the next even or activity or picture is right there to keep my occupied.

I always intended for this blog to be a way for long distance {and those close by} to keep up with us and see what has been going on in our lives.  Been dropping the ball lately.

In my defense though, we have spent a great deal of time "living" life and enjoying it.

So, I am going to be going back over the last few months and adding those details back to the blog.  I apologize in advance for all the back-tracking, but thanks for continuing to check in and make sure we are still here!!

Here's a photo to see you through....


IMG_3821

No comments: