1/27/13

From my Phone

I recently uploaded the pics from my phone to my Flickr account. I thought I would share some of them with you!

Batman accompanied me to town one day!
Untitled

A little mini-me on Dress Like Your Parents Day at school
Untitled

Hanging out with our tame red cow
Untitled

Cutest cowboy on the ranch
Untitled

Preston's awesome new US Map he got from Grandma Robin
Untitled

What comes in the mail when you get caught up on photo printing...UGH!
Untitled

Going on a deer hunt...P told me I looked like a sniper!!
Untitled

OU vs. Notre Dame
Untitled

Tacky Tourist Day
Untitled

Junk for Sale
Untitled

Staying warm!
Untitled

Hanging out with friends
Untitled

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I heard about Preston's cool map. .while I purused your mother's JUNK :-) Don't worry tho. .she wouldn't let me NEAR your pile!!