5/2/13

Halfway through the Wednesday Album

week 16

week 17

week 18

week 19

week 20

week 21

week 22

week 23

week 24

week 25

week 26

week 27

week 28

As I predicted...life happened and I failed to get this album completed by the end of April.  Plus the business of life, I also hit a little bit of a creative block.  Since I limited myself to one small kit and a limited number of templates, coming up with something new and fresh for each layout was getting to be a struggle.  Once I took a couple of days off to re-charge, well that's when life happened!  I am content to be at least half way done with this project and have enjoyed reminiscing as I put it all together.  I can't wait for Westynn to get his book to look at...I think he'll love it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am LOVING the Wednesday album! Great job! Keep on truckin'!