12/16/13

Christmas Questions ~ Day 13

Sorry about getting behind folks...LIFE, it happens at an amazingly fast pace these days...sheesh!!

Gift wrap or Gift bag???


For me it's gift wrap ALL.THE.WAY!!  I love, LOVE, to wrap gifts.  I think it all started back in middle school when my mom owned the dress shop downtown and we had the coolest wrapping paper dispenser and a GIANT tape dispenser!!  It was fun to get to wrap ladies packages all pretty and send them on their way.  Now I get to do the same thing for my friends and family.  Don't get me wrong, I use gift bags, especially when I'm in a hurry and don't have a box that will fit the gift.  But, I hoard boxes for months leading up to Christmas just so I can cover them with fun wrapping paper and stuff them under the tree.  Plus, I think it's more fun to watch someone open a box!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you there! I have a "box corner" in my basement, which Toby hates, BUT I have plenty of boxes when it comes Christmas time! I love going to Hobby Lobby and buying their cute, THICK, wrapping paper!

Becky said...

Gift bags are my bff this year, but I did buy the BEST wrapping paper EVER from one of the freshman during the magazine sales! Pricy, but worth it!