12/12/08

The Phone


I just spent 56 minutes & 32 seconds on the phone with PayPal, but by golly I got my money back. For those of you who don't know, back in November someone made $350 worth of unauthorized transactions from my account. I have been on the phone several times during the last month and no one has been very helpful...until today! I finally insisted they let me talk to a supervisor in the disputes department and TADA, I got my issue resolved. John was a very helpful supervisor and he took care of my issue within 10 minutes of being transferred to him! I learned this much today. If your hotmail (or any other unsecure email account), ebay and probably countless other sites have the same password as your paypal account........CHANGE THEM IMMEDIATELY! You heard me, go right now to paypal, login and change your current password to something else. John suggested using a capital letter in the middle and a symbol such as the % sign or a number. I took his advice and hope to never have to deal with this situation again!
Have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You're a TROOPER! I don't think I could have lasted that long on the phone...ever!

Russ said...

i laughed out loud because you actually put a pic of the phone on here. thorough sis...