12/10/08

Santa Letters

Okay, all you moms out there have to do this for your kids this year. And if you don't want to (it only takes a few minutes) call me and I will do it for you. Go to this site, click on Holiday Crafts, then Christmas. Now you will see the Santa Communication Center link. This is where the fun begins! Go through this until you get to the page where you can type a letter from Santa. You don't have to type the entire letter. It's really nifty....this pre-typed letter pops up and all you have to do is fill in the red parts and customize the letter for your child. I made one for both kids in under 5 minutes. I am going to actually mail them to the kids. We go and get our mail together each day and I know that whatever day I send them, they will arrive the next day! Can't wait!




They also have a neat thing where you can make your own gift tags. You can leave them blank or type in the names and they will print for you. I made one sheet of them and I am going to let the kids color them and I will probably laminate them, just so they make it until Christmas!

Have fun creating some holiday magic!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So cool!!! I can't wait to give it a try.