10/21/09

Wednesdays With Westynn

IMG_8020

Two months old now! WOW!

Monday was my check-up day and I am one Healthy Boy! I weighed in at 13 lbs! That's almost double my birth weight....pretty good, don't ya think?

I am 22 1/4 inches long, which means I have grown 2 3/4 inches in two months. Not bad.

Dr. Canatta said that whatever I am eating must be agreeing with me! I sure do love to eat and I am rarely miss the opportunity for a meal.

My mom is really happy today because last night I slept for 5 HOURS before I woke up to eat! Then I ate, went right back to sleep and slept for 4 more hours. That means my mom was only up ONE time during the night! She was very happy today and I think this might have something to do with it.

I also think she is happy because I really like to hear her voice and give her lots of smiles. She thinks these are so cute, but she did call me a twirp today for not cooperating with her camera. I know she really wants a smile for her Wednesday pictures, but I think it is funny to just stare at her like she is crazy. I am secretly laughing on the inside!

Well, mom says not to hog the computer, she wants to post about the upcoming army party...she's such a party pooper! Have a great week and I will be back next Wednesday to be the cutest guest blogger on the internet!

Westynn Cole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Westynn ~
You are a doll! Don't worry about your mom, she calls all her favorite people twirps.
Traci