12/5/10

A First for Preston

IMG_2249_8x10

This weekend Preston got to go on his first rifle deer hunt and boy was it a weekend to remember!

He came away with this AMAZING 10 point buck!

IMG_2252

He was on cloud nine and Mom and Dad were pretty darn proud of him too!

There is a super cute video, courtesy of Jeremy. Only problem is our video camera is a tad on the older side and I had to order a new memory stick and adapter today. So hopefully next week sometime I will have video to post for you!

Until then, these picture will have to do!

IMG_2248

IMG_2247

Way to go Buddie! What an awesome first hunting experience! We sure are proud of you!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

That is just awesome! I love his smile! Jacob went out with a buddy (and his dad!) this weekend, but didn't have any luck.
Lori and I have decided hunting for them must be like getting a REALLY good deal on some shoes, or a buy one get one free deal at the greenhouse for us! ;)

The Murphy's said...

I love it! Great pics! Will this head be mounted on your wall? Lol I keep saying NO MORE deer head in my house. But as long as they stay in the basement I don't really care! Lol Good Job Preston!!!

Melanie said...

That is such a fun thing for boys. .He will remember it forever!

Melissa said...

These are going to make some great scrapbook pages!!!

Rhonda said...

That's one happy boy! Awesome job! Beautiful deer.