2/14/13

So Far Behind

These next pictures are a lesson to you all.

DO NOT

I repeat

DO NOT WAIT OVER 2 YEARS TO PRINT YOUR PHOTOS!!

With three kids and a trigger happy finger,
this is what it looks like when it comes in the mail.

Untitled

This is what it looks like while you sort out one child
{prior to 2012....those where already done}.

Untitled

And when you get done with said child {who I might note is the youngest and probably most photographed over said period}
this is what happens

Untitled

Your stack of pictures is 4.75 INCHES tall!

OMG...I am so embarrassed!

When I opened Westynn's photo album today to see where to start it was gut wrenching!

His last photos in there are from Christmas 2009.

THAT'S THREE YEARS PEOPLE!!!

For the love of all that is sacred...don't do this to yourself or your children!!  Just print the dang things on a regular basis and deal with it.

A couple of sidenotes:
           A) What prompted this printing of over 1,000 photos was a deal on snapfish...prints for $0.03 each.                   That's right...it was too good to pass up.  I just had to order in groups of 100 :)
           B) I printed these at the end of November and they came about a week later and I didn't even break the seal on the boxes until yesterday!!  It was just too overwhelming to think about!!
           C) I'm going to try REALLY hard to get these put away and not just in piles...I make no promises though.  Hey, at least they will be sorted by kid if the young ones every decide they want them :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

GAAAACK! Thats a lot of pictures!! Do I dare tell you my kids pictures are in zip lock baggies? I'm hoping to someday get them in albums at least. ;)

Melanie said...

Cami will be in kindergarten in 7 months. .and THEN I WILL catch up my books!! I had printed photos after our trip to NYC last November. .and after Dad died. .I couldn't even bear to LOOK at the Christmas photos let alone upload them. .soooo, I finally printed some last fall. .and they came in huge boxes like that too :-) But I'm not 3 years behind. .YET! We should do a scrap-in day!!